Measuring just 13 inches x 5.25 inches in diameter, the Roll Pain™️ massaging foam roller is lightweight yet rugged. It's a solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones that mimic the fingers, palms, and thumbs of a massage therapist's hands.
Travel friendly at just 1 lb, our medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it approachable for beginners, but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles. Soft enough to use while in pain from a lower back injury, sciatica, or plantar fasciitis, it's one of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain, and to increase performance and flexibility.
Rolling before and after exercise is part of a great stretching routine. Increase blood flow to the massage site, flushing away stored lactic acid. Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg, arms, and feet by rolling during your warm-ups and cooldowns. It provides an instant benefit to the hamstring, IT band, glutes, and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym. Loved by runners, Crossfit athletes, yoga and Pilates students, swimmers, physical or sports therapy patients, and those just doing a normal fitness workout. Great for the arch of the foot, and any part of the body but the spine or neck.
- Decreased muscle and joint pain, relaxes and restores the fascia
- Increase flexibility, joint mobility, and range of motion
- Great for use before and after workouts. Reduce muscle pain and injury recovery time with regular use
- Prevent injuries and pulled muscles. Unlike smooth rollers, penetrates deep into muscle tissue for maximum benefit
- Therapeutic self-massage is also great for de-stressing at the end of a long day