WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Covid-19 Update 6/1/2020
If you have received the incorrect items or the items you have received are faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
If your item arrived damaged or missing pieces, you can return them to us within 30 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
We ask you take a photo and video of the damaged item(s) and send that to email@example.com along with your order number.
Once returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been used, opened, or are not in original condition. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org belong with a photo or video of the products you are returning
- Once approved, we will provide you with a return merchandise authorization number and mailing information
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark your RMA number clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel.
- Use an insured tracking delivery service to ensure your parcel reaches us safely.
- Send a follow-up email with your tracking information to email@example.com.
Returns Terms and Guidelines:
- All returned items must be unused, unopened, and complete with original plastic wrapping.
- We are not responsible for wrong address input. Orders with incorrect information will not be refunded without the return of the item(s).
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items,
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service for your protection and prompt delivery. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the returns form has been approved - We cannot ensure that we will be able to properly locate and handle your return or exchange without the return authorization and the correct return address